Note: This is applicable for AIC machines on the ARTICNET domain only. This is most primary workstations at the museum or in central administration. Not machines on AICPOS or other department specific specialized situations. For assistance in those circumstances, please contact the Helpdesk.
- While logged in, press CTRL + ALT + DELETE
- Click on Change Password
- After filling out the appropriate boxes with your old and new password, click on the arrow next to the last box.
On Mac OS:
- While logged in, click on the Apple on the top-left corner of your screen
- Select System Preferences
- Click on Users and Groups
- Select your username on the left-hand pane
- On the right-hand pane, click on Change Password
- After filling out the appropriate boxes for your old and new password, click on Change Password